Top 3 steakhouse in Rio de Jenario
This huge city, the capital of Brazil, is home to more than 6 million people. Known as the capital city of the coffees, it is also famous for its steaks. We searched for the best 3 steak restaurants in Rio de Jenario for you.
Address: R. Rodolfo Dantas, 16 – Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro – RJ, 22020-040
- The buffet is decent with a lot of salad options / excellent cheese options / fresh sushi + sashimi / warm dishes.
- All the meat is fantastic. ( chicken / beef / lamb / ribs )
- The burgers are amazing.
- Very good sushi.
- Plate replacements are very very fast.
- Best churrascarias in the town.
- Well trained personnel.
- Very good seafood.
- The table setting is chaotic.
- The ambiance is completely outdated.
- Bill comes with 12% tips.
- A little bit expensive
- After finishing your meal, you feel like you have to leave; because it’s too crowded.
Address: Casinha, Av. das Américas, 6101 – Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro – RJ, 22631-004
- Menu variety is above average.
- Very nice ambient.
- Awesome drinks.
- Excellent steaks.
- The service could be faster and must be improved.
- It’s hard to park your car around the restaurant.
- Must prepare for huge lines and waiting to be seated.
- Very expensive
Braseiro da Gávea
Address: Praça Santos Dumont, 116 – Gávea, Rio de Janeiro – RJ, 22470-060
- Delicious meat. Great steak and barbecue.
- A lot of public parking area for cars.
- Very fast service.
- A long wait for a table.
- Super crowded.
- High pricy.